Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

always

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

222 💫🌟🙌 We are on track.
17/420 also great numbers 🤭

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

KEEP GOING!

(1) Show this thread

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In you, I trust ... and only in you O Lord!

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

In Christs Name, Amen! 🙌🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Matthew 5:36, NIV: "And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black."

Matthew 5:36, ESV: "And do not take an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black."

Matthew 5:36, KJV: "Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black."

Matthew 5:36, NASB: "Nor shall you take an oath by your head, for you cannot make a single hair white or black."

Matthew 5:36, NLT: "Do not even say, 'By my head!' for you can't turn one hair white or black."

Matthew 5:36, CSB: "Do not swear by your head, because you cannot make a single hair white or black."

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

FAITH is extraordinarily blessed!!

Truly I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do.

And he will do even greater works than these, because I am going to the Father.

~ John 14:12

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Have a beautiful and blessed day Brother..💗🙏🌸🌺💫

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

You As Well. 🙏 Love You So Much. 😇

(1) Show this thread

🙏😇Fort

Praise be to Jesus!

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

We do not live on the other side of the resurrection. We live on this side- we know the truth-we are not afraid

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

Hallelujah! ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🛐☦️⚛️✝️
https://youtu.be/OMD8hBsA-RI

oui 🙏

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Amen 🙏