Why can't we slow down a little and grow our own food? Support the farmer's!!!!!..They are our life-line....and Mansanto like to bully them. Let's show Mansanto what Patriots are made of!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

im starting an herb garden then will move to next. also flowers interspersed for bees. All i can do is try. been a long time since i gad one. this is right on pount we stopped paying attention to so many things. Also we need yo barter and exchange with neighbors. i used to bake bread for my street. they would give things they grew in exchange. It was wonderful.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Im so happy to hear that you are willing to try!!!! I wish you luck and may you have a HUGE HARVEST... keep on planting!!!

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

i have a big back yard. i keep trying but i got a black thumb!!!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

never give up!! the miracle will happen...try treating your soil...it will bring back the nutrients!! sorry just wanted to throw that in... in case you havent tried that yet 🙂

(1) Show this thread