Only people mentioned by @WhaleheadWorldCue in this post can reply

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

HUMAN BEINGS! NOT FREAKING COLORS!!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I want to hug him and thank Him for being who he is.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

AWESOME❤️🙏

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

True Humanity......Love it....We need to see more of this...it is happening....people helping people all over showing kindness, compassion and help. Remember the good stuff and bring more of this into our lives.