Everyone at CPAC, please be aware of your surroundings. The President will be there on a 17 day 2+2+8+2+0+2+1=17. I could see them doing something EVIL BEFORE the President gets there! That way they could keep the world from hearing what President Trump wants them to know. Nashville was a threat to ANONs, in part any way. The guy they pinned it on, if he ever even existed was ANthONy Quinn WARNer QANON WARNing. My friend Brandi Stevens put that out there. So the 28th is a 17 day and so I wouldn't put it past them to threaten us again by doing their false flag event on that day at that event. It would be about the messaging. ALSO SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL!! Please just be alert. I wish I could have went, but I got a 900 dollar plus power bill I had to pay and a 750 dollar one due March 1st. It all fell after spending 250 dollars to have my QMOBILE towed in DC after 2 of ther tires were sliced and 1 had a screw in it. She also got keyed and knifed. GOD BLESS#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @QPATRIOTMLO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Micki Larson-Olson, click on at the bottom under it