WorldWide Media Shut down, coming soon!
The end of the Manipulation Virus is near!
Coming soon to the country you are from!
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

READY !!!

🙏cannot wait, being waiting since first Q post october2017, l trust the plan, l trust President Trump, l trust General Flynn swamp needs to be completely drained worldwide. wwg1wga💛🧡

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

Gene Decode his words "The heart from the Deep State is the Netherlands".
My country!
So, DO IT PLEASE!!
Shut them down...

In response 007 Woman to her Publication

gene decode just done South Africa you have no idea how long l waited for this decode, swamp is alive and well in South Africa, they need to go asap

(1) Show this thread

do unto others as you would want done unto you

Those of us who are awake, have been patiently awaiting for this moment to come for a long time!!! I am so thankful that the time is finally near! 🙏❤️🇺🇲

Its Time!!!
#TheGreatAwakening🙏
MSM is one of the greatest threats to the People of the world!#BoycottMSM

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i pray its very soon

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I have feeling that a lot of people are going to have a major meltdown. Light bulb has not turned on for many of my family and friends! 💡

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

bring it ON!

Southern Blonde, All American🇺🇸,Conservative,Christian ❤️🤍💙 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, Ethical Hacker. Anti Vax. ANTI MASK

wouldnt that be awesome I can stand to have no internet, banking or even stores for 10 solid days while we take our country back before it crumbles to pieces,

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Daring Conservative to her Publication

yup. if people havent learned by now they need to be better preprepared they are never going to be ready or prepared.

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

In response Daring Conservative to her Publication

Whatever it takes!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

seriously? 😳 10 days of darkness?

seriously? 😳 10 days of darkness?