Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

22 people have now been vaxxed where I work. A week and a half ago they were all excited about it and chattering away in their cozy, clubby cult. I'm the only one against it, standing on the outside...

Now, several people are experiencing health issues and the excitement is becoming muted. Sometimes all you can do is allow others their choices because that's the only way they'l learn. All I do is pray now that the ticking time bombs in their bodies don't do too much damage...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Happily married, Christian gal with a sense of humor. Trump is my president, no other man has any balls to stand up to the "demons"

Thats the truth....I'm also labeled as crazy ..lol...I dont care what people thinks...I cant wait to shove all facts that I have shown in their face... but, I'll be nice and still show compassion & re-train their brain...😏

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

hahahaha had a good laugh over this... so true.

Oh exactly, I feel my face is black and blue from all the huts.

This is fine.

Thats how i feels. 😂

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

🤣👍