Only people mentioned by @GodisLove in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response shari vdk to her Publication

I find it shocking and heartbreaking that pregnant women would even get a vax... esp one that is imo experimental...and all for a "virus" with a 99.9% recovery rate. Physicians, nurses, "experts" and MSM who encourage vaxing (esp pregnant women) are insidious and should go to prison or worse.

Yah and NEWS scroll on NEWSMAX said...
EXPERT warns of possible decline in male sperm!! Ummm so youvsee through what they're doing now right??!! The vaccine is sterilizing WOMEN!! STERILIZATION PEOPLE!! POPULATION CONTROL!! Sobto cover this uo ALL you men out there... they're blaming your lack of production!! FIGHT BACK AGAINST ALL THE BS!!

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Disturbing to read

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this it helps complete the pocture the meme is trying to paint.

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This is shocking these Women would allow this! Terrible & shocking Doctor & Patient would agree to this Vac. Nightmare

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Why would any doctor give a vaccine to a pregnant woman?

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

sadly I think at sangers place

(1) Show this thread

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

this is terrifying to see this...and what about all those getting the vac will they experience infertility or birth defects..if they dont miscarry? This is just so sad.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

So very sad!