The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

InevitableET, [26.02.21 19:47]
[Forwarded from anonymous patriot (anonpatriotq)]
Here’s some juice to make your almonds tingle on this Friday night:

There haven’t been any TFRs (restricted airspace) over Mar-A-Lago leading a lot of us to believe POTUS isn’t really there. Possibly protected overseas? Well, he’s about to re-emerge publicly for the first time since 1/20 on Sunday at CPAC. Where is CPAC this year? At the Hyatt in Orlando, FL 15 minutes from Disney. What has a permanent TFR? Disney.

So the one time President Trump makes a public appearance he just happens to do so in a place with restricted airspace. I find that dasting AF.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10221282925035353&set=a.1612363421679

Nana finds that telling AF as well.
MonkeyWerks does an awesome job!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He is so subtle though you have to watch eveything. He wil click on the plane Elvis then say ok this (cant remember the model of the plane is going north west so... I am a pilot Elvis is not a regular model or call sign so as I am sure you know Elvis's plane is.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Takin care of Bussiness

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Monkey has also said many times tho that he does not always give things in real time or names in order not to put ppl at risk of the enemy picking up his info,

(2) Show this thread