My mother, a petite, but firecracker of a Texas woman, will be 82 on Friday, March 5th. She called me today, and I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said "to see Trump back as POTUS, and for the Military Tribunals to be televised." 🀣

Only people mentioned by @Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Just Me... to her Publication

that would be great gift for her and all of humanity.

MARRIED! mom and grandmom. GOD first, family and Nation! Trump won! Self thinker I speak what is on my mind. No regrets! NO DM'S

Happy Birthday to your Patriot Mom!

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God Bless her and Happy Birthday!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽŠπŸ₯³

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

That's awesome Happy Bithday! May your wish come trueπŸ™‚

Only followers of this user (@__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

God bless your wonderful mother. Please wish her a very happy birthday from me and all of the wonderful American patriots. I hope she gets her birthday wish fulfilled very soon.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

God Bless your mom. I'm a Texan too. 5.2 120 and almost 60. I can shoot good though. I echo her sentiments. Xo

Amen to that you've got one smart Mama.