Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Matthew 10:16

Only people mentioned by @Coral_ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Coral ___ to her Publication

♥️

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Hi Coral ! Your love note is coming soon in the mail, when are you gonna follow me I know it shouldn’t matter but it does. 😘

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Coral ___ to her Publication

Exceptional word-picture meme!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts