Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

trump & mara lago vibes last month

👍

I am doing great! I hope you are doing great too!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇨🇱

stirring calmness, peace in my heart! 🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

ohm.

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

not a care in the world...He's in control 🙌🏻

nice timestamp. bring the lion out.

Jesus is Lord. The Lamb of God and the Lion of Judah.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Freedom loving American🗽Just a U.P. girl living in this crazy world 🌎

Good, how about yourself? 🙂

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ to her Publication

like a lion 👊🏾

(1) Show this thread