Isaac Kappy said in his Epstein Island Special video that Coulter is a man. I'm not surprised anymore.

Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Me either. I'm all for self-expression and love through art... but all these _____ imposters as women... really is pissing me off. And no, I am not homo xeno phobic or any other phobe... except I don't like liars, cheaters, thieves, mice, rats, mosquitos, and snakes.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

What Ann said, plus add Spiders to the list for me. They are scary.

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

They indoctrinate and condition the people into their world through deception and it has been working more than we know. But for some strange reason these folks are slowly being exposed.

(2) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I mean, we have Big Mike aka Michelle, Health Shrekretary Rachel Levine, and I'm pretty sure that Susan Rice- current Director of Domestic policy- is a dude and Obama's old college buddy. So, I wouldn't even bat an eye at Ann Coulter. Maybe we should launch a full transvestigation? I'm sure there are many others that were slipped into power under the Hussein regime...All done to try to normalize the ABNORMAL!

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Transvestigation. Bravo! 🤣👍

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

you should see the leader of Barbados. She's handsome!

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

Laura Ingrahmn looks like one too!

In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication

I've been suspicious but haven't found anything concrete...yet.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Just look at the Adam's apple on that tranny. Wide shoulders too.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

My son was gutted 😂

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Thanks to the many anons out there who are exposing this Bophemet (transgender) worshipping system.

(2) Show this thread