Holding on to this wild horse to the end. Prophetic. Dark to light 🔥 11:11

I got stuck in the weird purgatory of only Telegram/Gab for my Q fix, until a lovely friend told me about this page. HERE you all are! The smart ones still ahead of everyone! I missed you!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Truth Balms to her Publication

Welcome Anon. Yeah, I couldn't handle Gab and telegram is great but so much going on, I don't have the time to spend on it.

Holding on to this wild horse to the end. Prophetic. Dark to light 🔥 11:11

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

i just found everyone was reposting each other too, hard to find good solid new info!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Truth Balms to her Publication

I just wasn't feelin it there. This platform has such wonderful peeps. The platform itself can use some help but our Adm Kobayashi is fantastic. We are growing. Use hastags suggested to find anons you may know from twutter or fb. ☺️

Only people mentioned by @Goodmoodfood in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Balms, click on at the bottom under it