Message from General Flynn on CloutHub:

"If you haven't watched "The Plot Against The President" yet, stop what you are doing and watch it now. And when you're done, watch the documentary, "Kill Chain".

#wwg1wga
#darktolight
#TheGreatAwakening
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DanonMAGA in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

'The Plot Against the President' Documentary [okt 2020]
4 months, 2 weeks ago
https://www.bitchute.com/video/84w1QDyH4fjR/

Farmer, business owner, woman for Trump, WWG1WGA!!!! Love of County, Constitution and Clarity!!!

In response Kim Osbøl to his Publication

This video has been blocked for breaching the Community Guidelines, and is currently unavailable.

(1) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

where can we find Kill Chain?

If Super Patriot Comey is still with us, I think we should put that pussy in a cell with General Flynn for 15 minutes or so and let the General extract a little revenge on this traitor. I'd pay big money to watch that.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Greg Golladay to his Publication

😄 Eye-to-eye conversation always has a better effect.

(1) Show this thread

The Plot Against The President is a MUST WATCH!!!

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

where can I watch the Plot against the President at? Is it on Amazon or Netflix???

(1) Show this thread