I had so much fun today...
Patriots adored seeing LOVE MY PILLOW on the Bridge.

They knew exactly what I was trying to communicate.

Those that didn't,well go home and look up why I was standing in 30 degree weather to tell them about my MY PILLOW.

It happens, time and time again.

Oh, and you wouldn't believe how many people took photnos of 'The Bridge Lady', simply amazing.

https://youtu.be/LwmUiH1tdS0

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Periodista. Locutora. Buscadora de la verdad. Confío en el plan. En Dios confío.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I'd love to buy a pillow from him, the problem is that I am in Argentina! A big hug for you Patriot !

You are amazing and I am so glad you are here! ❤️🇺🇸

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

thank you Veronica ❤❤❤❤❤

i just love you! love your courage and tenacious loyalty!
WWG1WGA ❤️🇺🇸🦅

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Love this Ms.V and I also love Mike Lindell! Thank you so much for being such a strong inspiration. We love you Ms.V and continue yo hold the line!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Love this! I got my dad a "My Pillow" and he loves it! ❤️ God Bless you and Mike! Thank you for everything that both of you do.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

Go Veronica! Much Love! xoxo

if you only knew how many screenshots I have of you😘

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

A patriot sister loves her fur babies, and Mike Lindell too ☺

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

(1) Show this thread

YOU are my inspiration!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

❤️😘❤️