February’s full Snow Moon reaches peak illumination at 3:19 A.M. EST on Saturday, February 27. For the best view of this Moon, look for it on the night of Friday, February 26; it will drift above the horizon in the east around sunset and reach its highest point in the sky around midnight

https://www.almanac.com/content/full-moon-february

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

took some pictures of the moon here in SoCal 🌝

It was big and bright as it ascended through the pine trees, here in SE Texas. No snow today though. 80 degree days seems to disagree with snow.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

got a great view of it in Florida 😎

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I bet you do! Enjoy it!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

my wife just draaged me out a few minutes ago, great woman 🌴

(2) Show this thread

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Strange colors in the sky, around the full moon now appears more of a light blue glow instead of white. And the sky in the south / east is a strange low red / orange glow. More in the form of 2 gigantic balls.

😒its cloudy here

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

雪❄️🌕面白いね🛸✨😎

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Full moon in Virgo. Perfect for healing 🧡

@administrator - Article links are showing up nicely, Koba! ^^ Thanks for the continued updates...

While in high school we saw full moons on Fridays and Saturday nights through other car windows

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

We had the most beautiful full moon here on the Gold Coast Oz last night!! It was pure 🌕 magic....