Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

These people are sick.

What they need to do is snag the leader en route-when they check into their hotels and on the road- I'm sure they can track their cell phones - if the main ones don't show up it would diminish the damage they could do- in other words- why let them start? Unplug the media for a week or two too-

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

I keep saying The Fake Media will not report anything. If people are to learn/see the truth they have to go around them. Maybe this is where the EBS/EAS comes into place, I don't know, but something has to change the narrative these Fake News/Fake Journalists keep trying to shove down our throats! Mocking Bird Media is a huge part in why the Country/World is so divided!

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

I'm quite certain I've found POTUS on Twat and need eyes on to confirm. He's sharing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I can't get telegram to work II can't seem to get in touch with any of the people who used to follow me (IET, Bards, CJ, Matrixx, AwakenedOutlaw, Hellywood, Patriot Moorehead. PLEASE come back incognito and find me. Look at all of my posts and read for yourself. You can't duplicate our POTUS. I honestly think he is EVERYWHERE, but this is his back channel. I need help. Something big is coming, and I don't even know who to tell!!! Can you help me? Miss my anon fam.

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

no sauce no pull sit down

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

no sauce no pull sit down

(13) Show this thread