Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

How about a list of information against Covid that i'm looking for critiques about. I don't have many contacts and I was referred here so I'm just kind of experimenting. If you're interested, it is available on my profile or via direct message

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response nathaniel bass to his Publication

Always on a mission to spread truth. Share what you have.

apologies for the delay, still pretty new to this site. Here is the up to date list and as stated within it, I am looking for criticism and for more information that can be verified as well as discussion on the matter

https://ufile.io/7tg5xvcn

Only people mentioned by @Nathaniel in this post can reply

In response nathaniel bass to his Publication

No worries. I was slow in replying - work get's in the way lol. I'll definately check it out. I'm not so much a critiquer but have a lot of sources too since invesitgating vacs for years now, so we can compare notes on the "virus" .

sounds good, I have several IM's or direct message here if need be

(1) Show this thread