πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈKABQQQQQMπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
@SantaSurfing dropped this in her Telegram
Scotty Films - Curly Hair Man πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Man everyone needs to watch ScottyMar10 on yt!!! Really good work and very interesting

I came across this and the "Red 1... codes" from Q a few months ago. and this is the rest of the story!! πŸ₯°β£οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Guessing

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

i highly recommend watching all of@ScottyMar10 YT videos! he is excellent.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

β€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

patiently waiting for the reveal

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

We are just waiting for the "unveiling"! So looking forward to. I can't wait to see the panic! JUSTICE FOR ALL!

πŸ’―πŸΏBRING IT πŸ™

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

When I first saw this some time ago, and reserached, I believe that is NS Jon Tumilson. Some people think it's Aaron Vaughn. They are both bottom row Jon 2nd R, Aaron next to Jon R

Tried finding@Allenma15086871 on TikTok to no avail.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response USA DAR to his Publication

go to his YouTube@ScottyMar10

(1) Show this thread

I said a few weeks ago I thought memebers of SEAL team 6 were Q. I hope I'm right. It would mean not all died.

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

seal 6 πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»