Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].

Q

So. Who gets to be lucky number 1.
Cuomo is in the most public trouble at the moment

Everybody share your thoughts on who you think its gona be? I used to think George Floyd, Pope, Soros

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I seem to recall a drop of Podesta being 1st.
Podesta / Abodine

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Thats what I was thinking. I just dont think Podesta would create a mass awakening.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

That makes sense.
I thought I saved drop can't find it of course. Possibly other phone.

I know which one you are talking about. I kinda think Podesta has already been arrested but we werent informed. i think the drop said something about his arrest showing the direction moving forward. we never see or hear anything about him or Abodine. I kinda think they arent around anymore. 🤷‍♀️

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it