U.S. Attorney Durham Announces Departure from Office
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/us-attorney-durham-announces-departure-office

anons...could this be it??? we've got Huber, Durham, and Trump all on the 28TH...
I believe something big is about to drop...

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

March madness.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

I am convinced since the only way is the Military--Lin Wood, Sydney, Huber, Rudy, Sessions, Whittiker, Barr, Durham, et al arrested basically no one bcuz that wasn't their job. Their job was to collect ALL EVIDENCE of ALL CRIMES and present it to the Military Tribunals. Most of what they found involved SEDITION/TREASON--crimes best handled by Swift Military Justice or, the Guilty would have been tied up in DOJ courts for eternity. Those folks were never the Trump Card--The Military Is--IMHO

I wouldnt miss CPAC for the world this year! Its my Super Bowl, I imagine every leftwing politician and voting democrat will be tuning in because they cant stand it and want to hear what President Trump has to say! I hope its EPIC!!!

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

Durham's completed his investigation(s). March Madness incoming!

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

Durham is departing from his office... not special counsel...

(1) Show this thread

It's now a personal responsibility to find out what's really been going on.

"A senior Biden administration official told Fox News Tuesday that 56 U.S. attorneys have until Feb. 28 to resign." https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-doj-ask-trump-appointed-us-attorneys-to-resign-by-end-of-the-month-sources

In response Jessica Godwin to her Publication

insane...going all in....will this reveal the rest of the swamp??? stay tuned

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Jessica Godwin to her Publication

Durham resigned on 28th. What's the play here? Is Biden trying to make it look like he's in control?

(2) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Its exciting Q is Brillant, Spectacular, Amazing and I LOVE THEM ALL ♥️

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

Didn't Biden tell all of the US Attorneys to resign? he intends to replace them all.

🙏❤🇺🇸

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Wait how can you be excited about Huber and Durham? They did not give us anything.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

I wish I was just as excited as you are...this makes me anxious, I've lost all confidence in law and order, hope this isn't a departure without any action 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

Don't be afraid, you are watching a movie😉 Have faith, we are going from dark to light🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

there are no COINCIDENCES!