What is the best form of physical silver to buy and where from? Do I go to a major bank that has it?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rogo0077 in this post can reply

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Silver Shield from Golden State Mint

I did pretty well with Silver Gold Bull, https://silvergoldbull.com/silver

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

When buying online search: "in stock" products. Otherwise you will find most everything is out of stock that shows up in a regular search,

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

J M Bullion.com is reputable

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

online dealers are just fine. local coin shops are good as well. personally i have been using providentmetals but the big ones all have good service and prices.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

the best value is silver bars. 10oz , 100oz they have the lowest premium. of course american silver eagles have the highest premiums and are just 1oz each easy to buy and sell or barter

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

What percentage is saved by getting the 10 oz or is that how it works?

(1) Show this thread