Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

👊 Good one, Doq!

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

In the event you are looking for music with an emphasis on water. Check out Pendulum's, 'Immersion'.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I will go back to the great sweet mother,
Mother and lover of men, the sea.
I will go down to her, I and none other,
Close with her, kiss her and mix her with me;
Cling to her, strive with her, hold her fast:
O fair white mother, in days long past
Born without sister, born without brother,
Set free my soul as thy soul is free.

Swinburne - The Triumph of Time (excerpt)

i’ve always loved this video you made . it was the most beautiful video of these eternal words by JFK . Thank you . historical ❤️

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

💕

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

❤️

Amazing DOQ, thank you for sharing. i cant wait for the rest of the sleepers to wake up to the beautiful world ahead of us.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Thank q doq, loved seeing it here!!! Arrow over!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

COMING SOON. I am patient. God is IN this "WITH" us. He is Strengthening All of us. Jeremiah 30:11 💙 God BLESS you.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
KIM CLEMENT PROPHECY - SUPREME COURT, DRAIN THE SWAMP - YouTube

www.houseofdestiny.orgwww.kim.tvwww.kimclement.com

(1) Show this thread

Love this, thank you.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Amazing! 🕶

@doq what's the name of the song in that video? Love it!

In response True North to her Publication

Its called Waves by MTNS..its great stuff isnt it! This video is amazing.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

beautiful beyond words ❤️

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

That was smooth my brother.. 👊bang bang👊

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Amazing video,sir.

I stand with POTUS Trump, Qanon, Constitution, Back the blue, Back our wonderful Military, WWG1WGA, America First, WE ARE FIGHTERS!

People feel more calm, relaxed & whole; all negative feelings are washed away when they are in or near water. Thanks DoQ for this repost. ❤️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Thank you for reposting this DoQ. It makes me feel good every time I watch it. It makes me feel safe. It makes me feel home.🙏❤️✨🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

watch the water

The best is yet to come ♥️♥️♥️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Child of God. Seeker of Knowledge.

Love this ❤🇺🇲❤

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

THANK YOU GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙏🏻😇🙏🏻😇🙏🏻😇😇😇🕊

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

Very inspiring indeed! ThanQ Patriot ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Great job, Doq!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

That's awesome!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you for bringing it forward.
😘😇Nana has been posting the youtube copy everyday but I liked yours better!

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

Gave me chills. Thank you. 🇺🇸🐬🌊

I have missed this! Thank you for sharing and wonderful job again! Where We Go One, We Go All . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅
#wwg1wga #KennedyVision .

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Great job, Doc.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

This is a wonderful video!!! ❤️