Only people mentioned by @NetNut in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Net Nut to her Publication

the whole world should be doing it and should have been doing this all last yesr. Those who lied and withheld treatment for the past yesr need to be prosecuted for murder. Many people including my Father might still be here! He died in hospital on Nov 16th.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Hmmm I am allergic to doxycycline, I do not know about Ivermectin was never issued it, although my cats have had Ivermectin and they handled it just fine.

Always longed for world peace.

i turned it into a video for fb it works for now ⭐️

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

India understands the laws of the universe/Creator - I don't understand those who do not understand, "What they do to others WILL be done unto them." The blood of many will be on their hands (for that and ALL they have done) Re-living the pain of ALL whom they have harmed--- over and over forever. Many N.D.E.s tell the same story.

Do not post this on facebook!

FB just locked me up as well!

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

FB just jailed me for 24 hours for posting this...lol

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication

its unfreaking believable whats going on ....

(1) Show this thread

we definately need this kit in the US

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

$