Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thx Jeannie Lewis:

Purim began the evening of 2/25 and ends this evening 2/26

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Juan O Savin has been talking about Purim in almost every interview he does

Yes he has and did you also notice that Juan O SAvin's voice attibutes are the same as the Q that interviewed with DrCharlieWard recently?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Can I say who I think it is? (Weird thing, I'm really bad with faces but an ace with voices. Since all of this stuff with the doubles, I've lost my confidence.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Sure what you think?Nanas feed is for conversations

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes, somehow they are connected and I wish I knew how. The voice is not an exact match, but I feel it

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Me too same smacking sounds and Nana has really never heard anyone in my lifetime with that smacking sound when talking,

(1) Show this thread