Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Why not the Pentagram or actually the Sigil of satanic church ?.
Not enough balls to openly align with cabal

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

I work with a lot of good police officers and have a lot of respect for the job they do. And as a nurse in ER, I see them a lot for many different reasons. As with the FBI, I'm sure that many of them know, at least for now, that they are unprotected or blackmailed to keep them from whistleblowing these criminals. But seeing how things are playing out, many of the bad apples are going to be found out because of their association with whom they've been protecting.

(1) Show this thread

Above All Else, Righteousness!

we need to let the police know. Then it's time for a new design we can't have them walking around condemned like that

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

I spent a day awhile back on police badges here in California. Half a dozen of them had pedo symbols on them.

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Christy Foster to his Publication

Why am I not surprised. We've got a ways to go.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Unbelievable, the depth of this satan ring.

This posts reminded me of police badges I saw on Twatter with pedo triangles on them (unconfirmed if true).

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

Yes, certain Califirnia sheriff dep have them. I do not remember which ones, but I def remember seeing them.

(1) Show this thread