Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Looks like a burial.
12:06 Timestamp goes to Post 1206

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Flag at half mast = death

To me to the bottom right is the washington monument facing the flag(capital hill)

Meaning Washington DC(act 1871) filth is no more.

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

Someone of past importance get the ax at gitmo?

1306 relevant now

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Rynholt Reinhart to his Publication

Mueller personally flew a sample of the Uranium to Russia for testing as part of the U1 deal.

(1) Show this thread

see drop 69

In response Jodi Nonnie to his Publication

2+26+20+21=69

(1) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Comms. imagine....

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

I see:
1. U.S. flag at half-staff (for Rush Limbaugh?) at Mar-a-Lago
2. Possible grave / gravesite at Mar-a-logo
3. Was there a funeral for#Rush today at Mar-A-Lago?
4. Calm before the Storm?

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

I see:
1. U.S. flag at half-staff (for Rush Limbaugh?) at Mar-a-Lago
2. Possible grave / gravesite at Mar-a-logo
3. Was there a funeral for#Rush today at Mar-A-Lago?
4. Calm before the Storm?

Its for the children. 😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏

pointing to gitmo

Calm before the storm?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

this one has us all stumped. can you give us a clue?

it's a direct line to gitmo

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Flags at half mass, my common sense which ain't much, telling me loss of life. We are at war💯Pray! 🙏

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Why is flag half staff?

This foto seems unreal, it's like a composed picture....what do you think?

Q1206 Picture of Barry Scumbag

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

1/2 mast ...mi coazon ...Rush? 🙏

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Rush?...

straight line to GITMO?! 😁

DAN COMMS

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Folks are sharing that the EOs that Biden signed are on Blank paper. Does that mean that the Federal Register is posting inaccurate information intentionally?

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

I watched a different angel on the bidens EO signing and they had print on them,

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

If we have now converted to a Republic maybe the Federal Register is no longer a part of the legal process. If so all of the EO's would still look official but really are a non-issue, making it all just optics.

(2) Show this thread

Wait a tick. I did notice the white tent and it seems to resemble a tent put up for a funeral. It has five chairs under the tent. Flag at half staff something dead smells like maybe a rat.

Why is the Flag at half mass?

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

Eagle upright, not in flight with talons out...does this mean the eagle has landed?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Tracy Babble to her Publication

it's an Emoji.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Tracy Babble to her Publication

i was going to start thinking of the comms there. but I took a look and screenshot of his same post on fakebook and here the eagle emoji is the usual one 🦅

so between the platforms twit and fake the emoji is different

(2) Show this thread

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

1:06 EST=16
13:06 =46

Q💧16 ( I pray this is today🙏🙏🙏)🍿🍿🍿
Q💧46

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

the only ones I found correlated to putting on the Armour of God

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

Read this drop multiple times--feel dumb, but for some reason I always assumed "demonstrate who has authority" was referring to PDJT--but thats not correct. We the People must be "Freed Up" becuz WE R THE ONLY AUTHORITY on what is passed.

(3) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Stunning

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

is the flag half staff?