President Trump's top aid ~"Buckle up for Sunday, if you're part of the swamp, Big Tech / Media, or part of Joe Biden's radical left wing mob, you're being put on notice".

President Trump's CPAC speech on Sunday is going to be YUGE! Make sure you tune in! I know I wouldn't miss it!

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

notice how Maria starts Smiling after he says buckle up!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

It will be very important to listen carefully to his words.

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

Married, 3 children, 4 grandchildren, Faith in God🙏. #MAGA #MEGA # WWG1WGA

In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication

I want to say 3:40.

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Oh I can't WAIT - Imagine the ratings and viewer count from people all over the world. Mass excitement! No holds barred, Mr. Trump, rake them over the coals.

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

Hahaha! I used to think I was the only person that said this!

(1) Show this thread

My hopes are not up. My hopes are not up. My hopes are not up. My hopes are not up.

_ okay...they may be up just a little.
KEK

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

I am not pressing the + I do not want to wait til 2024 we would have no country left!!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread