George News told us to go back and study the 2020 State of the Union.

Listen very carefully to this entire clip.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

if you go back, I dont think he said Soul, I believe he said Squl. listen hard and then look up definition

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Gen Milley at the end is looking at everyone. Going yeah you bastards.. I got you..

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Future proves past. Every Trump speech seems to be prophetic if we ourselves can connect the future dots.

I just watched the entire speech, even better this time around.

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

Replace 'Maduro' with 'Biden'...

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Willa Belle to his Publication

Who does he highlight at the end? :)

(1) Show this thread

the disgust on the faces of the military looking at the scum representatives should have alerted us

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Tina Smith to her Publication

They had their game-faces on.
Staring straight into the hearts of the enemy.

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

was that some sort of hand signal or was she just fixing her top ???

Cat mom, cancer survivor, retired, woke AF

Boom!

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

We are leading a 59 nation coalition

In response Reina Beans to her Publication

Yes that was critical, thr coalition is already formed!

(1) Show this thread

Born to endure this kinda weather....

Juan...

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

The military brass at the very end look like their balls are attached to a few ounces of C4.

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

Look at Pences face... either the real Pence showing how he feels or Actor Pence giving a 100 % performance 24/7!

Venezuela is one of the last countries that has resources the cabal wants to take over. After them, the USA.
Watch this entire video to understand context.
https://rumble.com/vd71ll-so-wheres-the-military-now-in-dc-what-doing.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

In response TiburonX ... to his Publication

thank you!! I've shared with many people. so informative🤗

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Nancy was repeating Trump's "Freedom unifies the soul", acting like that sounds weird, lol! Such a jerk!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

TOTAL jerk.

We also need to create a Go-Fund-Me campaign to buy her enough Fixodent.

(1) Show this thread

can anyone lip read........ what does Nancy say........?????

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

She's mumbling about misplacing her vodka martini 🍸🤣

In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

She also looked suprised at the amount of money Trump spent on the Military lol- she repeated that as well.

(2) Show this thread

First, he brings up election fraud/illegitimate Presidents.

Then, he highlights the Military.

Coincidence?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

BOOM!

(1) Show this thread

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Excellent! ... the whole house backed him on that one! And he will be/is the rightous legitimate president of the USA!

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Where do you follow George News?

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

On Telegram ( https://t.me/georgenews ); however, George had a YT live chat last night. That's where we were told to go back and listen to the SOTU.

(1) Show this thread

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

the evil witch in a falsely colored clothing (white signifies pure-she's falsely presented herself here) she actually repeats what he says she learned something new there the look of surprise on her face "freedom signifies unity" her face shows the new revelation in her nonexistent brain. it's amazing to watch it again as i did last year and be reminded at how much the nonclappers are against anything good for us 🇺🇸 😢 and to watch her head look through papers over and over again as she put her head down, cranked her lips left and right and had trouble not making faces. evil woman

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

"freedom unifies the soul"
i got that wrong in my first comment 🤦🏼‍♀️ my apologies
my eyes were so stuck on watching her repeat it and her surprise of it that my ears and brain didn't remember it correctly.

(1) Show this thread

Maduro was supposed to step down and never run again. Pompeo made a statement about it just a month before the "coup in America". The building that housed the DOMINION machines in Venezuela was burned to the gound shortly there after. I had the details on twatter but i lost it when they gave me the china boot.

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Like many iof us, I was booted too. Though I was able to log in recently & see my own past posts ~ just unable to post anything new.

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

$2.2 Trillion in the United States Military...
❤️🇺🇸

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

One source implied that the 2.3 Trillion missing since 9/11 was used to start up Space Force

Cool. Calm. Calculated.

The only way is the Military🇺🇲

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

2.2Trillion invested in the military. isnt that the amount recogonised as missing from the penatgon on 9/10?
venezuala, illegit president in position, Trump recognises true President. 🧐

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

It's a very close amount. I believe $2.3T was missing

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Freedom unifies the SQUL ♥️🇺🇸🙏🏼
#FutureProvesPast
#TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Then he highlights the Military.... ;)

(1) Show this thread

Father, Christian, Patriot. Digital Soldier, #MAGA #45 #WWG1WGA #StayTheCourse #QFromTheBeginningAndPrior #JFKCourseCorrection

Trump is always ahead!!!