Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

fabulous video!

Great Video!

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

There is an Arny of Passionate Patriots who are counting Juan Two Three and We continue to say many prsyers!#MusicHeals#MusicIsMyHappyPlace#darktolight! ALL The People Singing Amen and AMEN! The world needs more music that actually FILLS the heart and makes room for Freedom and Spirit to FLOW! Thank You!!!! #PeopleDance Help is On The Way!

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

well stated! πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

Most Excellent !!!

Amen x 10 !!!

AmenπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Hear this song several times daily on K-Love radio . . .

Is that a.3 masted schooner ?

(1) Show this thread

Earth Song...MJ
What have we done? What about us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU&feature=youtu.be

Earth Song...MJ

Earth Song...MJ

Jesus gave it ALL for Me and I am ready/willing/able to give it ALL for Him!!! With full respect, Shawn

He gave it ALL for Me I'll give it ALL for Him. Oh, I'm in Love with Him!!!

Thank you for sharing this video. I was so moves by the song i had to look up band and all their music is so amazing and uplifting in such a dark time.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

WWG1WGA! PRAY! IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL! SAVE THE CHILDREN ! PATRIOT, RETIRED, RESEARCHER, RED PILLER, LOVE MY PRESIDENT TRUMP!

I love King and Country!
Epic, uplifting and kicking ass!
Amen. Resurrection day almost here!

om my! goosebumps! πŸ™ŒπŸ™

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

✝️WOW!!!

Trump supporter from Day One! USAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

How freakin awesome!!!

Trump supporter from Day One! USAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

How freakin awesome!!!

Only followers of this user (@Sparrow12) can see their posts

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Powerfully lifted!!πŸ™πŸ’ͺ❀️πŸ’ͺπŸ™

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

β˜„οΈπŸ”₯🌈😍Oh, wow! I LOVE this! Thank you for posting this! Beautiful music and video!

Wife, Mom, Grandmother . I cherish my family. My God, and my country. Conservative Christian, living my dream on our farm

love! ❀️❀️❀️

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

One of my favorite bands. Love that song!!!!! Amen!!

Amen

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I have thought so for awhile:
#ResurectionDay is here!

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Wow!

Holy cow. This has so many Q comms that I just don't know what to say.

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

This made the hairs on my arms & back of my neck stand up... Wow... pure uplifting energy full of light ... AMEN... thank you@GhostEzra

I WISH SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN. I AM SO TIRED OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TELLING ME THAT I'M CRAZY. SWEET JESUS IT'S TIME.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

I have a little clue on my timeline from tonight, although it's a few hours after you posted this. Things are incoming. A little bit longer!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

War is hell. Shoulders back. My doubters know better than to call me crazy because they know I have facts with which I tear their nonsense to pieces.

(2) Show this thread

Super sweet family. All of them. All about purity and their momma still runs a tight ship.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

πŸ™+ 🎢+ πŸ™Œ = πŸ”₯.........πŸŒͺ. πŸ’ƒπŸŒͺ