Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

God: Hold my lightning bolt!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

He just sealed his fate!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Hmmmm I wonder when Jerry meets God if he will have the nerve to repeat the same statement???? I’ll sell tickets to that one Patriots.

Give it less than a month, God wins, bet.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Whoa would love to be there when he meets God!💥💥💥✝️✝️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

He's going to get a big wakeup call...💥

(And good to see your post! We must not be on here at the same time normally, 'cause I haven't been seeing what you've shared in a while. Always good to see friends from Twitter days! Hi!!😇🙏)

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

then why do you take a Oath on the bible?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I fully expect to see Jabba The Hutt Nadler bumping his way down the hill, straight to Hell, when this is all done!

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

God will not be mocked!!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Oooohhh, God has authority everywhere Mr. Nadler. Beware of falling into His angry hands. You have ticked off a lot God-fearing Americans.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

He's on thin ice...

TERM LIMITS

I am a God fearing Patriot who still believes in our President Donald J Trump.

you just sealed your fate McShityourpants........

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

That will come back to bite him!

God never forgets dwarf and neither do people. You shot yourself in the foot!

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

Burn in Hell Jerry...

Gah! That man just lights the rage fire!

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

⚡Oooooooooo.... ⚡💥☄️🌩️🌪️🌬️ i n c o m i n g . . .

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

BQQM - YES!!!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

He always be remebered for shitting in his pants 🤣🤣 on stage.