Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our VetsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

OK so Biden going to Texas where an arrest warrant has been made out for him REALLY seems like the beginning of the end here!

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Yes! This is what I was talking about!!!
No such thing as coincidence & Biden finally stepping OUT, in Texas of ALL places?
Yep, epilogue incoming!!!😁

In response Edie Brown to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aynaia in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

That Bozo is NOT welcome here.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

From the article:

"But Judge Black harbors no illusions about the authorities actually bringing in the president for questioning as a result of his warrant. He also doesn’t pretend that his warrants have much legal force beyond the lines of the Davy Crockett National Forest and the rest of rural Houston County, which lies about 100 miles north of its namesake city.

β€œIt’s a serious warrant to have these people brought before me,” he said of Mr. Biden and Dr. Fauci. β€œRealistically, however, I doubt the Secret Service will give them up. My authority doesn’t extend beyond state lines. But should they come into Texas, well …”