The Best Is Yet To Come . ❤️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you for this reminder. i was diagnosed with a rare cancer this week, and this is exactly what I needed to see!

In response melina durocher to her Publication

Mangosteen & Artmesia / Wormwood Destroy Cancer Cells .

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

And graviola.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Baking Soda Does too! ! We add to each cup of coffee! Get Natural B.S without aluminum. Arm n Hammer has alum. :
(

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

For guidance look into Dr. Sircus - https://drsircus.com/ he has a book on it as well as other natural remedies. You do have to be careful - but there are so many things you can do with baking soda.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Roxy Proxy to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Is BS good for weight loss?

In response Marti McFly to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

in Chinese med salty flavored medicinals are iindicated for treating tumors...it disolves them

In response Poppa Doc to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

HQC

In response Just Amom to her Publication

👍🏼

(1) Show this thread

That's amazing!
I didn't know that...🤔🙏🏽💗

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

Be careful though, and find out how much and how to take it. You can damage your insides.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

I know someone who was treated by him - when Doctors in Canada gave him Zero chance to Live - Cancer cured - The Doctor was then imprisoned - Impiricle Evidence.

In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication

Thank you for sharing that. Hopefully, it might help someone break the hold the allopathic industry has. I know we are each differenet, but we need to share things that people have tried and worked.

(1) Show this thread

Many natural substances kill cancer! cancer can only survive in an acidosis environment and dies in an alkaline environment! cancer rarely kills You allopathic medicine treatment does!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ This!

(1) Show this thread

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

I used to take Vitamin C when I felt a cold coming on, but now, I take baking soda. It cleared up my sinuses, instantly, once, too.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I would imagine that this has something to do with it being alkaline. It is well know that cancer does not survive in an alkaline environment. Trouble is, a lot of the food we eat, including the cooking process, is very acidic. Not too mention all the other unmentionable toxins in and around us causing problems.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

I think you are correct. Same premise behind the power of frozen lemons.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

AWESOME YES! People need to add it to diet in some way for sure before it was to late. :( We played a fundraiser show for a man going through chemo and we told him about B.S. and it helped him feel better but tool late for him they did a brain surgery and that was the end. One thing that broke my heart was when we played a cover of this song:
https://youtu.be/vKQXVGF2M2s he stood up in his wheelchair and put his arms up tward heaven. We prayed and cryed for him for 2 years then found out he had died shortly after we had seen him. They said he was feeling better with the baking soda and also put his trust in God. Someday we will see him again. But still to see his faith to be healed- breaks our heart. :(