How many texans would purchase solar panels if they could be set up less than a week and financed? just curious.

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

In response michael griggs to his Publication

first off, who has a nominal $9k power bill? really asking, not trying to be a jerk. the high rates from last week were basically gouging during a crisis and shouldn't be long term. second, when companies have tried selling the solar installs, they were coming with $22-30k price tags and the companies were claiming approx $100/mo savings on power bills. at that rate for the lowestof those install costs and zero interest rate, it would take more than 18 years to recover the investment cost

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Last Days to his Publication

not at all brother thats good info. wondered what the pricing was. it was just curiosity i havent dug into it i only know what ive seen here and titles from mainstream. only texans can inform me on texas situation. so thank you.

(1) Show this thread
In response michael griggs to his Publication

No

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication

hmm, i dont sell them but i am curious to why. with $9k electric bills. i dont run solar myself but Texas does have me concidering it.

(1) Show this thread