so remember the shaman dude with the horns that stormed the capital. do you reckon they charged him under pre meditated🤔 🤣 im not telling folks i meditate anymore or manifest anymore that shit can carry a heftier charge in courts. 🙄 i mean does , i dont meditate even a defense against pre meditation🤷‍♂️ i know i know Papa put the weed down.😉

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

From my understanding he was released without being formally charged. Dont quote me on that one though.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

seems like it disappeared. was only to cause disbelief in Q movement.
uno the Qanon shaman, jeesh give us all a break with that one uno. got to say thats the stupidist crap i had heard through this whole movement thus far. i think its rather reveiling that the media even said shaman during this time. seems they been dabling in current trends before they came up with that fantasy. smh

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

puff puff pass 🤣 must be some good stuff!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication

🤪it is i dont even know the name lmao but i will be eating the house in about twenty minutes and then sleep for 4 hrs. need the daytime stuff. passing hit at your own risk😁

(1) Show this thread