Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Conservative, genealogist, musician, school spelling champ. I once moonlighted as an extra in Film/TV.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Whoa! 😳

Never ends.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

definitely has the 'pedo look', right?

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

some of the mothers who had girls in gymnastics back to late 80's-90's new he was creep and tried to take him down 😡😡😡but they still wanted their kids to go to the Olympics ! just take your kid out of gymnastics # what is wrobg with parents

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

apologize for misspellings ( getting new glasses) the girls abused under the cover of pelvic floor issues! to relieve the uncomfortable pelvic floor because of strenuous training!#STOP abusing little girls A Holes !!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

Funny my stepdad was a gymnast...and a pedophile. Also involved in SRA.

Funny how these things always seem to circle back...

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Another entry for our collection-- "The face reveals the man (or woman)."

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

COWARD!!