Only people mentioned by @lightbeing in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Light Being to her Publication

I agree. Plant them everywhere....💞💓

Wonderful and necessary, please plant where ever possible!

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I did this last summer on my sidewalk in front of my house. It made for great converstions as well.

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I did this last summer on my sidewalk in front of my house. It made for great converstions as well.

Sowing seeds of light and love

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

That is so awesome!

(1) Show this thread

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

their entertainment will be from drunk squirrels! 🤣🤣

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

It def sounds like a great idea and I wish it would work but just putting fruit trees and vegetable plants in the city won't end the way you think it will.

I worked at a Community Garden for 3 years in the City. Ppl would just pick veggies/fruit, take a bite and then throw it on the ground. And the amount of water needed crazy - esp for fruit trees.

Having gardens in city centers is more about educating ppl and teaching them how to grow it on their own than it is about providing them food.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

i agree...but this is a starting point

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Way Cool!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Ways to monitor for care. Barter would be a starter-access for keeping care. other ideas to assisting with this idea to work.

(1) Show this thread

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

i LOVE THAT IDEA! ❤

Southern until the day I die

i find this idiotic. fruit takes massive amounts of dedicated care. street people will not do it or have the tools and knowledge. take the money that woulf be spent and feed the people

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

In response Gail Canty to her Publication

Idiotic? Wow.... How about hiring people who can take care of the trees... Gives a Job to a Gardener and helps people get much needed real vitamin C. and the left over fruit can be taken to "The Place" you suggest to feed the people. It literally is feeding the people. i hope you have a better day and cheer up!

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Gail Canty to her Publication

I was thinking the same thing. Permaculture projects would work better but with everything ppl take advantage.

I volunteered at a community garden. Had lots of food. Homeless ppl would just walk up, grab like 10 okra, take a bite out of 2 and throw the rest on the ground.

(3) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

love this. in bermuda the taxi driver tells us everyone here is free to pick from the fruit trees & government encourages people to live off the land, especially for medicinal remedies. then he says, not like in america, not like your government!

lets hope that starts spilling over into America..it can start right here, right now

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have been saying this for years. Every town park should have berries, fruit trees. We should live to give, with full hearts of love.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have been saying this for years. Every town park should have berries, fruit trees. We should live to give, with full hearts of love.

i think that idea been around long time

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

pretty, yes great idea...out here our homeless are called bears so we are careful not to plant things like berries and apples...they love them and they also like dogs. 🤔🥴🙃

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😉🌴🇺🇸I used to talk about this years ago. Makes sense to me!

I didn't realize that fruit would grow year-round. Even the warmest states, with the possible exception of Hawaii, can't grow fruit year-round, outside.

In response Walker Colt to his Publication

thats ok.....most homeless are out on the streets in the better weather....some is better than none...and think of all the air cleaning the trees would do

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

This is a brilliant idea! ❤️

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

I love this idea❣️

that is a great idea but how would you control persons picking them all and selling them.

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

if everyone has enough.....the problem should take care of itself...no one would need to buy any...problem solved.....supply greater than demand.

(1) Show this thread

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

A group of caring residents in San Fran, Ca. tried to do this to feed the homeless but S.F. city leaders said NO! Many planted anyway😁🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

Good for them..Time to up the game.

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

That is a wonderful idea! ❤️

They shut it down in Romania 20 something years ago for the reason that they were making to much mess on the sidewalk/street

In response Romanian Qanon to his Publication

cant be any worst than snow or ice....theres always parks and playgrounds

(1) Show this thread

Perm banned from Twtr. All things Trump & Q❣️ ANTI: ds, msm, soros, human/child trafficking, dems, etc. #WWG1WGA

Brilliant idea and is actually feasible!

In response Julie Allen to her Publication

yes it is!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

marvelously simple!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

time to change that culture mindset...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

This is the law of the land in Thailand.

So much fruit is available everywhere... people feel free to pick from any tree as they're walking along.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

now its time to be the law of our land......beautiful!

(1) Show this thread

That is the best idea I've seen yet!

In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication

I know amazing....lets all start locally...suggest to town offices....

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

That's fantastic. And beautiful. There's draw backs ( rotten fruit, fruit rats) but I'm sure it's better than dealing with starvation.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Pruning, water, fertilizer. People seem to think you just think you are going to plant a tree in concrete and it is magically going to survive and produce fruit as seen in the photo. It won't. Everyone should pitch in and help out and do the work to reap the benefits, but sadly, they don't. Looks good on paper though.

(1) Show this thread

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

I had another idea the other day.

You know how you have sharing libraries all over the place?

What about Sharing food boxes. People can put canned goods or other non-perishable items in them as well as bottles of water.

Free for anyone who is in need.

I love the fruit tree idea, too.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

you go! start right there in your community...post the successes... it will catch on.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😀I agree! It's gorgeous *and* edible

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

where do we start?

(1) Show this thread