My DIL is a nurse & was 'required' to get the vaccine for her job at Hartford Hospital. It's been 2 weeks and she is having SHINGLES as a reaction from it. The medical personel at the urgent care she went to said they have seen several adverse reactions of shingles to the vaccine locally. DON'T GET THE VACCINE!

Only people mentioned by @ReneeJay in this post can reply

Christian patriot who loves my country and support DonaLd J. Trump as the DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT IN 2021 Neosho, Missouri, USA

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

WE NEED TO BE PRAYING FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN FORCED TO RECEIVE IT TO RECEIVE TOTAL HEALING AND RELIEF FROM SUFFERING!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I'm sorry to hear this... I'm going most who are in that position are able to walk away and find another source of income. My SIL is in the AF and I'm worried he and my daughter may have to get it when they transfer to Germany this summer. ☹️

Please tell your friend that taking high doses of Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin B12) helps heal the peripheral nerves affected by Shingles. She may have been deficicent already (many people are). When I had Shingles, I had almost no pain. PLEASE get that info to her. Jarrow Formula has a good brand. Two 5 mg tablets at least 3 times a day should help. She can check with her doctor, but B12 is one of those vitamins that you can't have too much of, but too little will harm every cell.

Seems as though the vaccine might be activating all viruses already in the body. I hope she'll improve.💙