This was never about our health.
This has all along been about depopulation of the planet and human control.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Absolutely!!
Humans have been lied too for eons!
Christopher Columbus, DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! All BS!
Glad I am ignorant on many school subjects! Less to unlearn
Being dyslexic truly was a gift. Just not on this left brain timeline.
Right Brained people are the joy on this planet dr arba

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Just an FYI, @Simpleton is a troll that is also a secret admirer. 😎😎😎

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

⬆️⬆️⬆️ This!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

simple, practicle and would have worked beautifully for all - wow now how easy.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Some drs are not working for evil... mine gave me vit D and zinc last Friday because " of 'covid season' "

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Thank God for your doctor. ❤❤❤

Now keep an eye on your doctor though. Don't want him/her to go Epsteining him/herself. 🤣

(1) Show this thread

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

☝🏼💯‼️☝🏼

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

And the take down of small businesses.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

😢

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😡This has been so infuriatingly obvious to several of us, especially when they started to ban people talking about the benefits of HCQ and making it so difficult to obtain
I take all the above except I drink tonic water for the quinine

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Fever Tree ❤

(2) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

SO TRUE, SO OBVIOUS... SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING....