I don't know who to trust yet and it's keeping me from reposting memes & news for a little bit, that leaves me with a dearth of posting material, I don't have the same access to declas info that I can just leak out and I don't want my anonup to turn into a personal blog but most of the stuff that Q puts out I kind of knew about already, it's more just differences in scope, like I knew children were being trafficked but didn't know just how many, so what else should I talk about? My alien encounter? Silver? Stocks? Second Amendment? What's the top priority? Are most of the children rescued? What is going on here

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Steve Rogers to his Publication

Anonup is pretty red pilled. When I take information and I feel very strongly is valid, I bring it over to another less woke platform and try to wakey wakey there. That's one thing you might do.it is all about getting people to wake up. Also don't think that everybody here knows everything because they don't. It's when you think you know everything that you learn nothing. I hope that helps. I need about 1% humor and about 99% good information.

Ok thanks, I guess if I see more news that I feel is worth putting on twitter I will do that, even though that seems kind of pointless now, but if that is the plan then that's what I'll work on

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @notsteverogers42017 in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Steve Rogers to his Publication

twitter is not only dead its open to all sorts of ccp and left. i mean like : gab, telegram, clothub, 107daily I have not been on safechat but its out there, parler which i will not return to. I trust gab a lot but there's not a lot of work going on there so they need to re-post. Telegram is just ripping with information.. Follow ghost Ezra follow disclose hub or disclosure hub on telegram and real xanon

In response Having Fits to her Publication

maybe Ghost Ezra should follow me

(1) Show this thread