Only people mentioned by @1Counterpart2 in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response JustAn Anon to his Publication

I don't remember what age either but it's basically a mind control very very early and I forget the age of actual treatments and surgeries

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I believe everyone on this thread knows what could go on in utero though, And with these early vaccines they are given

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Not to mention the fact that this is a man.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

this freak's canned answer repeated in answer to Senator Paul should be eye-opening to anyone with a brain.

He has no intention of answering any questions seriously.

This means he has an agenda that he doesn't want us to know about.

He is a destructive individual who wants to harm children and further destroy the family. Pure evil.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Last night my husband saw him/her/she and "what is that"? Mind you I've been trying to red pill him for 2 years! Well that started a whole new comnversation. Eyes opening S L O W L Y, but baby steps I will take. Everybody will have a purpose even him/her/she. One for the good guys!!!!

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

that is TERRIFIC!! I pray this happens over and over again!

(1) Show this thread

Fucking freeks.