Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

OMG, I nearly jumped out of my skin!
Creeeepy!

Conservative AF. Sarcastic Unfiltered & Unapologetic. NOT Politically Correct Gun-Toting Conspiracy Realist. Make America Safe Again🇺🇸

That is one creepy ass picture. He looks hungry.

😈Evil peeks through the glass.
Sooo creepy

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

That IS Creepy

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

what thw heck..so creepy

Creep-ooo

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Mosquitos to be swatted

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

That scares me...and Im grown.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

very creepy looking.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

very creepy looking.

very creepy looking.

very creepy looking.

very creepy looking.