I don't spell everything out on purpose. It would take me no nore than an extra 10 seconds to do so. Why not? So you can dig for yourselves.

My family is everything to me ❀ God Bless The USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I would just like to know how you are so sure of the information you post. No one claims to know the exact "plan" except you. Even if this is a so-called movie I'm sure things can change course since it was written over 2 years ago. So constructive conversation and debate actually help figure some of this out. Unless you are DJT or part of the select few, you are guessing just like the rest of us.

Many of us (me included) came here via a link on a profile from a verified Twitter account from one of the closest team members of DJT. @GhostEzra is a truth-giver. He is here to help us dig for the truth, to learn to pray and trust the Holy Spirit who works within us, and to gradually become aware that much of what we grew up learning is not reality. It is a painful process but a healing process. Dig, question, verify, pray, listen... If we all do that, we will never be slaves again. β€οΈπŸΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Angela Creel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BonnieMorell in this post can reply

My family is everything to me ❀ God Bless The USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Thank you