All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

#Soros jar babies???

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Truth Be Told ❤ to her Publication

PICKLED PUKE

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

leo is a biological female...

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response white light to his Publication

I think Brad Pitt too... insane!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

looks like Brad has a wee adams apple but could be - he sure is perty 😁 Cameron Diaz is probably a guy... eesh 😑

Some you can tell and other's no clue. I big hot mess. I know Pink sure looks manly, I really liked "her?" voice, but now she's working on that "genderless" children crap. Just sick! Also Cher, I think "she" was a he, and now I wonder about her Mother too..... glad when we get told the truth and can move along. 👍

In response white light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Christina71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christina Maga, click on at the bottom under it