I typically stay away from posting things about all the pedo stuff that is going on. It honestly fills me with rage and I am already having a difficult time holding it together until all this pans out and justice is served. I thought I would post this for anyone that doesnt know that what they are attempting to do now has aready been done.

In Rome and Greece pederasty was a celebrated event. Fathers would give thier children to these sick bastards who were often from an Aristocracy that paid well and may even bring the child up in their elite class. The point is it was not only normalized but celebrated.

shortly after Rome fell largly due to Government corruption and political instability. All this to say that history repeats itself and in a world ruled by a just God that loves children these people will never win.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecollector.com/pedophilia-ancient-greece-rome/amp/

Only people mentioned by @Mattdg00 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Matthew greene, click on at the bottom under it