A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Carter Cooper was a sad child.

maybe thats why he became " Kathy Griffin" and faked his death

In response DAC oldriver to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaptainKek777 in this post can reply

Integrity, Honor, Truth, Justice, Christian, Patriot, #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Captain Kek to his Publication

Have you ever read the Vanderbilt research by Neon Revolt? It was the biggest redpill I ever swallowed. Still haunts me. Hotel of horrors.

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication

Yes, I have, excellent work, I've also listened to Jessie Czebotar's interviews. She, being born into the system, had personal experience being trained by GVB and what happens to 12 year old boys at that inside boat cleaning/pool. Jessie's grandmother was GVB boss on the Mothers of Darkness council. Have you listened to Jessie?

(1) Show this thread

Christopher Stokowski is the younger of Vanderbilt's two sons with Leopold Stokowski. Less is known about his life due to his longterm estrangement from Vanderbilt and her other children, and his general retreat from public life.

While details have never been released to the public, it appears that Christopher cut himself off from the rest of his family in 1978 and is said to have become a recluse, reportedly as the result of an incident regarding Vanderbilt's therapist Christ Zois which affected Christopher's relationship with his fiancée April Sandmeyer.

Carter Vanderbilt Cooper had two other siblings ... maybe.

Siblings:
Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski, Anderson Cooper, Christopher Stokowski

Where is Christopher Stokowski?

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a28067965/gloria-vanderbilt-children-family/

Anderson, Gloria, Cooper. Gloria was reported to be 5'7" or 170m tall.

The System does transgender their children to avoid killing their sons in ritual.

I appreciate and I'm open to your idea, but I'm not 100% confident on Carter being redressed as KG only because of her present day physical size and height, Carter was as tall if not taller as Anderson. Reports are KG is 5'3" tall and Anderson is 5'10"

You could very well be right.

KG reeks of evil. I think she was born without fully formed genitalia, what they used to call a intersex, and her sexual identity was chosen for her. Her bones and body is neither masculine nor feminine.

I'm looking for a photo that shows their relative height towards one another.