Proud American Patriot 🇺🇸 Standing for God Freedom & Liberty🗽Proud Mom & Widow of a U.S. Army Veteran #KAG

I live in one of the few Counties in GA, that has been Blue as long as I can remember. When I drove through the main Town today, I saw this on one of the Digital Billboards at a crossroad 😢
In the sadness of seing this, I also wondered if this "oh so always blue county" finally woke up 🤔
R.I.P. Rush Limbaugh, you will be greatly missed.
#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#DeepState#wwg1wga#DonaldTrump#freedomogspeech#sensorship#stopthemadness#GodWillWin

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response JustMsMe 2Q2Q to her Publication

I know someone in Valdosta, GA. She went to 2 Trump rallies including his Last one in GA. The crowd was so huge, double normal size. She thinks Georgia woke up. I do too. Trump WON Georgia.

I was at a Rally in GA and it was huge. The county I live in might be blue on paper but I have only crossed path with a handful of people who actually openly admit to suport Biden. Neither have I seen many campain signs during the election.
GA definitely did not turn blue by legit votes.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustMsMe2Q2Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JustMsMe 2Q2Q, click on at the bottom under it