This most recent episode of X22Report.com is especially enlightening around DJT and the lengths he's went to put us in this winning position...

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2414b-ds-failed-pain-comes-in-many-different-forms-insurance-policy-in-play/

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

yes!!! i was just listening to it for the 2nd time. This one by x22 is the keystone to understanding Trump's mission and this entire sting operation which has been going on secretly for years. The fact that Dave is reporting this now tells me he definitely has good sources because you just can't make this stuff up.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Encouraging for those caught in
Q LARPing.

Link to share when needed❣️
☺️🙏✨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Dave is a great patriot!

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Just sending you a hug friends 😊

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

feelin' it🥰

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Yes. Alot of beg outs we're seeing for x22 and others. True trial of real warriors. Some giving up, maybe never fully invested. No worries.

💖💖💖