Giving Chicago a 'heads up' of things to come...

I laughed so much with Patriots, sending up that 'knowing approval' as I helped inform folks.

It was such a good dsy to be a Patriot.

https://youtu.be/9ujU-XP7SAg

#StayTheCourse
#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

❤️Been trying to find you..miss your posts..God Bless you Patriot

Retired USAF after 21 years. Iraq War Veteran, Navy Mom, Proud General Flynn Digital Soldier. MAGA Trump supporter. In costume I'm QPATRIOT

God bless you for all you do Ma'am!!

You rock Veronica!!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Is this the Dan Ryan you are on? Which expressway?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

the Kennedy Expressway between Foster and Bryn Mawr

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

You inspire us all, Patriot! Thank you! Beautiful job ❤️🇺🇸