Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

whats up qith the butterflies and jar with little berries or buds?

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

I cant believe they are actually still doing this!

I don't see a name attached to the rug, and the company Pasargad NY is a high end rug company. People buy expensive rugs, my friend had a top high end NYC interior design company and I know how much money people throw at decorating. http://pasargadcarpets.com

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

ive never heard of a rug being called caucasian ?

i just looked on their website and it led me to this we need to blast their phone lines

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Of course I see the butterflies. beyond sick. evil

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😡😡🤬🤬
I know it's doubtless happening with other companies but with that people have to be wondering WTH is going on I hope

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

So did anything happen the last time we busted them on this blatant fuckery?

this is not a child's rug!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Iva Watson to her Publication

Agreed! If you go on Wayfair under the Rugs section, click on "Kids Rugs," then click on "Price Per Item: High-Low" and you will see it.

(1) Show this thread